Absentee and early voting is now in progress for the critical November 7th, 2017 election. Your vote is crucial in determining the direction of our Commonwealth. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with your voting options for the upcoming election!
ELECTION 2017 CHECKLIST
1) Make sure your voter registration is up to date by clicking here.
2) Find your polling place to vote in person on Election Day by clicking here.
3) If you won't be able to vote on Election Day, make sure you apply to vote absentee by clicking here.
ABSENTEE VOTING INFORMATION
Request an absentee ballot:
1) Visit www.voteabsenteevirginia.com
2) Complete the simple, secure application
3) Cast your ballot when it arrives in the mail
ABSENTEE IN-PERSON VOTING LOCATIONS
Find the location and hours that work best with your schedule and cast your ballot at the designated location. There are different locations and hours for Loudoun, Clarke, and Frederick County residents.